The paper shredder TC100-15 is a shredder with a smaller volume exclusively for paper paper by crushing (books, magazines, newspapers, cardboard boxes, telephone books, reams of paper).
The material to be processed is subjected to shredding in the following stages:
1. loading by a special conveyor belt through the hopper;
2. crushing by impact on the rotary hammers;
3. first cut on the wedge placed on top of the grinding chamber;
4. second cut on the fixed counter (adjustable);
5. expulsion through the outlet.
It ‘a versatile and fast suitable for medium and large recovery of paper material